Surgical Suture Polypropylene Mono USP2#-5/0
|FOB Price:||US $1.16 / Dozen|
|Min. Order:||500 Dozen|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Dozen||US $1.16/ Dozen|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- surgical suture
- 20 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: USP2#-5/0
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Application: Hospital
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Structure: Monofilament
- Transport Package: 12PCS/Box, 50boxes/Carton
- HS Code: 90183220
- Feature: Disposable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Male
- Thread Color: Blue
- Sizes Available: USP2- USP6/0
- Origin: China
Non-absorbable sutures are made from Polypropylene which is a synthetic monofilament,
produced from a Linear Hydrocarbon Polymer.
It is a smooth suture with minimal tissue drag and due to its high ability to remain flexible and its tensile strength and inertness
it is the ideal suture for cardiovascular work where indefinite wound support is needed.
The polypropylene suture triggers a minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissues, followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue.
It is not absorbed, nor subject to degradation or resistance loss, caused by the action of
The main peformance
1. cell adhession is strong , has good biocompatibility , non-toxic side effects absorption of stable
2. threads body have antibacterial actuvity , can inhibit bacterial growth of the wound site, and induces wound tissue growth ,wound healing .
3. surface of the body is made through a special process, it's smooth , easy to suture. .
4. high tensile strength , soft body , easy to knot is very stable .
5. easy to store and transport , can application to all types of wound sew
|ABSORBABLE STURE||Polyglacolic acid suture (PGA)|
|Chromic Chromic catgut|
|Polyglactine suture (PGLA)|
|Polyglactine swift (PGAR)|
|NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURE||Silk suture|
|Needle||the needle has 1/2 circle,3/8 circle,1/4 circle,4/8 circle,straight,half circle|