Polypropylene Surgical Suture with Needle
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Dozen|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 1/0, 1#, 2#, 3#
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Application: Hospital
- Thread Diameter: 8/0, 7/0,6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0,2/0,1/0,1, 2, 3
- Needle Curvature: Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/2 Circle (Double), 1/4 CIR
- Origin: China
- Feature: Disposable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Thread Length: 45cm,,60cm ,75cm,100cm,125cm,150cm
- Needle Length: 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 18mm, 22mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- Transport Package: 12PCS/Box, 50boxes/Carton
- HS Code: 90183220
(SYNTHETIC NON ABSORBABLE SUTURE)
Used in skin suture and plastic surgery.
suture Polypropylene Mono
Non-absorbable sutures are made from Polypropylene which is a synthetic monofilament,
produced from a Linear Hydrocarbon Polymer.
It is a smooth suture with minimal tissue drag and due to its high ability to remain flexible and its tensile strength and inertness
it is the ideal suture for cardiovascular work where indefinite wound support is needed.
The polypropylene suture triggers a minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissues, followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue.
It is not absorbed, nor subject to degradation or resistance loss, caused by the action of
|Sizes available||USP 10/0 (O.2 metric) to USP 1 (4metric)|
|ABSORBABLE STURE||Polyglacolic acid suture (PGA)|
|Chromic Chromic catgut|
|Polyglactine suture (PGLA)|
|Polyglactine swift (PGAR)|
|NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURE||Silk suture|
|Needle||the needle has 1/2 circle,3/8 circle,1/4 circle,4/8 circle,straight,half circle|