High Quality Bulk Surgical Suture Chromic Catgut Sizes with Best Price
|FOB Price:||US $0.16-0.32 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.16-0.32/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 1/0, 1#, 2#, 3#
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Five Years
- Size: 4#-6/0
- Color: Brown or White
- HS Code: 30061000
- Type: Suture
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- OEM: Accepted
- Origin: China
Plain catgut suture Features:
Animal originated suture twisted filament,absorbable yellow color.Obtained from the thin intestine serous layer of a healthy bovine free of BSE and aphtose fever.
Because it is an animal originated material the tissue reactivity is relatively moderated.
Color code:yellow color
Absorbable surgical sutures
Chromic catgut and Plain catgut
Surgical suture ( Plain and Chromic ) is an absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of purifled connective tissue ( mostly collagen ) derived from either the serosal layer of beef ( bovine ) or the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep ( ovine ) intestines. The chromic gut contains a chromic salt solution to delay absorption . Surgical gut suture meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia( U.S.P.) for absorbable surgical sutures .
The main peformance
1. cell adhession is strong , has good biocompatibility , non-toxic side effects absorption of stable
2. threads body have antibacterial actuvity , can inhibit bacterial growth of the wound site, and induces wound tissue growth ,wound healing .
3. surface of the body is made through a special process, it's smooth , easy to suture. .
4. high tensile strength , soft body , easy to knot is very stable .
5. easy to store and transport , can application to all types of wound sew
|SORBABLE STURE||Polyglacolic acid suture (PGA)|
|Chromic Chromic catgut|
|Polyglactine suture (PGLA)|
|Polyglactine swift (PGAR)|
|NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURE||Silk suture|
|Needle||the needle has 1/2 circle,3/8 circle,1/4 circle,4/8 circle,straight,half circle|