Surgical Suture, USP2/0 Chromic Suture with Needle
|FOB Price:||US $3.6 / Dozen|
|Min. Order:||500 Dozen|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Dozen||US $3.6/ Dozen|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||12PCS/Box, 50boxes/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Feature: Disposable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Gamma Rays
- Color: Brown
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Application: Hospital
- Size: USP2-USP6/0
- HS Code: 90183220
Chromic Catgut is one of the most widely used absorbable sutures,it composed of highly purified connective tissue (mostly collagen) derived from either beef or sheep intestines. Chromic Catgut is treated with
chromium salt solution to resist body enzymes, thereby prolonging the absorption time to over 90 days.
This chromic suture not only improves tensile strength, but also minimizes tissue irritation, causing less internal reaction.
The main peformance
1. cell adhession is strong , has good biocompatibility , non-toxic side effects absorption of stable
2. threads body have antibacterial actuvity , can inhibit bacterial growth of the wound site, and induces wound tissue growth ,wound healing .
3. surface of the body is made through a special process, it's smooth , easy to suture. .
4. high tensile strength , soft body , easy to knot is very stable .
5. easy to store and transport , can application to all types of wound sew
|ABSORBABLE STURE||Polyglacolic acid suture (PGA)|
|Polyglactine suture (PGLA)|
|Polyglactine swift (PGAR)|
|NON-ABSORBABLE SUTURE||Silk suture|
|Needle||the needle has 1/2 circle,3/8 circle,1/4 circle,4/8 circle,straight,half circle|